• Authors Note
• Practice Contact Details
• Practice Letter of Engagement
• IT and Cyber Security
• Cyber Insurance
• Game Changer - Fees and Pricing Strategies
• How to Prepare a Quotation / Estimate
• Create a meaningful difference
• Develop a Client Centric Relationship with your Clients
• SECTION 1
Section 1 – Initial Conveyancing Risk Management Actions Points 1 - 11
• SECTION 2
Section 2 – Pre-Contract to Exchange of Contracts Points 1 - 62
• SECTION 3
Section 3 – During Contract Points 1 - 46
• SECTION 4
Section 4 – End of Contract Points 1 - 28 eSettlement Summary
• CALCULATION SHEETS AND CHECKLISTS
Extensive information in each Section with case studies, real stories and best practice risk management.
By purchasing and reading the professional Risk Management Strategies eBook you will qualify to claim 3 CPD points for self-education. Attending any webinar conducted by Garth Brown will also qualify you to claim 1 CPD point.
1. NAME OF CPD ACTIVITY: Conveyancing Risk Management Strategies and Avoiding Conveyancing Risk Pitfalls!
2. LEARNING AREA THE ACTIVITY RELATES TO: "Risk Management Strategies for Conveyancing & Conveyancing Solutions to challenging situations."
3. THE ACTIVITY IS RELEVANT TO: Conveyancing Risk Management Strategies in day to day Conveyancing practice and adopting new Conveyancing Technology.
4. LEARNING CATERGORY & ASSESSMENT: Risk Management Strategies for Conveyancing subject. Assessment is by way of answering questions through webinar/s and questions relating to the learning contents of the eBook/s.
5. CPD POINTS CLAIMABLE: 1 CPD for each hour. Registering & attending a webinar conducted by Garth Brown (1 CPD). Purchasing and reading the professional Risk Management Strategies eBook takes between 4 - 6 hours of reading (3 CPD Points).
Garth Brown briefly discusses the Risk Management Strategies eBook. Video excerpt from Bench TV interview.
Garth offers industry training and one-on-one mentoring to Conveyancers, Legal Students and Practitioners in the areas of Operating a successful Conveyancing Practice, Marketing, eConveyancing and managing Conveyancing Risks.
Garth Brown has created eBook Products and a helpful App as a Guide for Buyers and Sellers assisting them during the process of conveyancing.
Garth has also authored products for the Industry including a Step by Step Guide to Operating a Successful Practice and a Risk Management Strategies eBooks. He has also tailored One-on-one Training Packages to further assist Legal Students and Conveyancers.
Garth regularly presents at Webinars and Events hosted by industry partners:
InfoTrack | Leap | Perfect Portal | Smokeball | others.