Upgrading from 1st Edition or Students with a Student ID - Phone Garth Brown to discuss: 1300 ASK CPC / 1300 275 272
An Electronic Copy of the eBook will be emailed to you, usually within 12 - 24 hours of purchase.
EARN CPD POINTS: By purchasing and reading the professional Step by Step Guide eBook you will qualify to claim 2 CPD points for self-education. Attending any webinar conducted by Garth Brown will also qualify you to claim 1 CPD point. READ MORE.
• Why the 2nd Edition
• About the Author
• SECTION ONE: eConveyancing
• SECTION TWO: Smart Contracts and Blockchain
• SECTION THREE: 8 Points to achieving Success in your Practice
• SECTION FOUR: Practice Tips
• SECTION FIVE: Practice Management - 16 Steps
Step 1. Coaching and Mentoring
Step 2. Succession Planning
Step 3. Virtual Office
Step 4. IT and Cybersecurity
Step 5. Cyber Crime Defence
Step 6. Email Security
Step 7. Insurances - Cyber and Cyber Crime Policies
Step 8. Strategic Marketing
Step 9. Pricing Strategy
Step 10. Social Media
Step 11. Communication
Step 12. Be Professional
Step 13. Employees and sub-contractors
Step 14. Memberships, professional education, record keeping
Step 15. The Conveyancing Stages
Step 16. Purchaser Risk Management
• Summary - Garth Brown Consultancy Services
Garth Brown briefly discusses the Step by Step Guide to Operating a Successful Practice. Video excerpt from Bench TV interview.
Garth offers industry training and one-on-one mentoring to Conveyancers, Legal Students and Practitioners in the areas of Operating a successful Conveyancing Practice, Marketing, eConveyancing and managing Conveyancing Risks.
By purchasing and reading the professional Step by Step Guide eBook you will qualify to claim 2 CPD points for self-education. Attending any webinar conducted by Garth Brown will also qualify you to claim 1 CPD point.
1. NAME OF CPD ACTIVITY: Conveyancing Legal Practice Management of a Business (working on the business) and Avoiding Conveyancing Pitfalls!
2. LEARNING AREA THE ACTIVITY RELATES TO: "How to operate the business of Conveyancing & Conveyancing Solutions to challenging situations."
3. THE ACTIVITY IS RELEVANT TO: Conveyancers How to keep your practice top of mind with past and current clients, Red herrings to deal with in day to day Conveyancing practice, attract new clients to your business, Adopting new Conveyancing Technology and Office set up advice.
4. LEARNING CATERGORY & ASSESSMENT: Conveyancing Practice tips delivery via eBook/s and webinars that specialise on the subject. Assessment is by way of answering questions through webinar/s and questions relating to the learning contents of the eBook/s.
5. CPD POINTS CLAIMABLE: 1 CPD for each hour. Purchasing and reading the professional Step by Step Guide eBook equal to 2 CPD Points; registering and attending a webinar conducted by Garth Brown equal to 1 CPD Point.
Garth Brown has created eBook Products and a helpful App as a Guide for Buyers and Sellers assisting them during the process of conveyancing.
Garth has also authored products for the Industry including a Step by Step Guide to Operating a Successful Practice and a Risk Management Strategies eBooks. He has also tailored One-on-one Training Packages to further assist Legal Students and Conveyancers.
Garth regularly presents at Webinars and Events hosted by industry partners:
InfoTrack | Leap | Perfect Portal | Smokeball | others.