Garth Brown is a Certified Practicing Conveyancer (CPC) and Degree Qualified Accountant who specialises in property law, risk management, quality solutions, trust and service in Sydney NSW.
Awarded Conveyancer of the Year 2015 AICNSW and a Fellow of (AIC) Australian Institute of Conveyancers in 2010.
More About Us ...
Call for a Free Phone Consultation
• Preparation and exchange of contract
• Risk Management and Asset protection
• Strata, Pest and Building Reports - 24 hrs
• Surveys, Engineer & Geo Tech Reports
• 'Off the Plan' Purchasers extensive advice
• Electronic Settlements - eConveyancing
Garth Brown has created eBook Products and a helpful App as a Guide for Buyers and Sellers assisting them during the process of conveyancing.
Garth has also authored products for the Industry including a Step by Step Guide to Operating a Successful Practice and a Risk Management Strategies eBooks. He has also tailored One-on-one Training Packages to further assist Legal Students and Conveyancers.
Garth regularly presents at Webinars and Events hosted by industry partners:
InfoTrack | Leap | Perfect Portal | Smokeball | others.