Garth Brown is a Degree Qualified Accountant and Certified Conveyancing premium property specialist offering; highest property law, quality solutions, trust and service. Most of our work is referral work.
10 Reasons Why so many of our Clients endorse us (Refer Testimonials Page)
1. Over 10 years of Full Membership as a Certifed Practising Conveyancer with the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division (AICNSW)
2. Bound by the code & ethics of Practice by the AICNSW
3. Over 15 years of Conveyancing experience
4. We are online or come to you!
5. Accessible via SMS, email, telephone, courier service or Skype.
5. Service guarantee - return phone calls in a hour or we deduct $100 from the Account
6. Service guarantee - to reduce and minimise your stress levels during the transaction
7. Involved in weekly volunteer work to help community members cope with their problems and make better life decisions
8. We add value to our service by organising Strata, Pest, Building, Surveys, Title Insurance, searches, free utilities connections and a list of preferred tradesman for work around the home or moving.
9. Qualifications that speak for themselves.
10. Our professional services are stress free and guarantee professional results and satisfaction
The role of a Conveyancer is critically important in the legal process involved in transferring the title of a property from a seller to a buyer ensuring:
• all the legal requirements are met;
• you become the rightful owner without any encumbrances over the title deeds;
• and your ownership rights are not restricted by caveats on the title, easements, or local government rules.
The earlier in the buying (or selling) process that you engage a reputable Licensed Conveyancer the easier the process will be for you ensuring all the i’s are dotted and the t’s crossed during what can be a very stressful time leading up to you becoming a homeowner.
Garth Brown is one of the Property Experts on propertyupdate.com.au
Garth Brown is a digital-era innovator, administering his 'virtual' conveyancing business over the internet for buyers and sellers as well as brokers, Wizard, Aussie Home Loans, NAB and CBA. After clocking up 2,000 transactions in a 14 year career, he reveals how he thrives on change while PEXA's new SettleMe app could be the silver bullet for happy customers.
Our Firm has been audited and passed the practice risk assessment program conducted by the AIC.
What makes us different from a Solicitor?
How do we do it?
Why use us : Fees?
Download Garths FREE Ask Conveyancer App if you are buying or selling: APP STORE • GOOGLE PLAY
Ask Conveyancer App Description:
Ask Conveyancer is a helpful utility App that will assist anyone in the Conveyancing stage of buying or selling property or land in New South Wales Australia.
Ask Conveyancer App Features:
— Tips for Buyers and Sellers
— Frequently asked Questions / Answers
— Buyers Calculation Checklist
— Sellers Calculation Checklist
— Stamp Duty Calculator Links
— About Author
— Disclaimer Information
— Ask Conveyancer a Question
Phone Garth Brown 1300 ASK CPC